Google

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Christian Quotations

"Our little time of suffering is not worthy of our first night's welcome home to Heaven."
- Samuel Rutherford

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go."
- Abraham Lincoln

"We turn to God for help when our foundations are shaking only to learn that it is God shaking them."
- Charles West

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
- John Shedd

"The next time you are called to suffer, pay attention. It may be the closest you'll ever get to God."
- Max Lucado

"If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?"
- Stephen Levine

"Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to ask."
- Billy Graham

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains; it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
- C. S. Lewis

"I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all, but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess."
- Martin Luther

"The best way to show that a stick is crooked is not to argue about it or to spend time denouncing it, but to lay a straight stick along side it."
-D. L. Moody

"I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love."
-Henry Ward Beecher

"The remarkable thing about fearing God is that when you fear God you fear nothing else, whereas if you do not fear God you fear everything else."
-Oswald Chambers

"It's not what you did, but what you could have done if you allowed the Lord to work His will in your life."
-A. W. Tozer

0 komentar:

Daily bread Archive