Google

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Loving CHRIST, Loving others ...

Dear Brothers & Sisters in CHRIST,

I want to encourage you to invite others (Friends, Colleagues, Relatives, Neighbors,) to our LORD JESUS. I know most Christians have this desire, including those who are reading this now. What I want to emphasis is that we must have a schedule or a action plan for it . Example, you can give tracts, write to others (testimony), give CDs (sermons or testimony) & wearing gospel T-shirts. Take opportunity to include these materials when you send greeting cards on special occasions ( Birthdays, Christmas or Get Well Card ). Start Something.

Some years ago, I did asked the LORD what I will regret when I leave this earth. I want to quickly repent before it's too late. Immediately, after I asked the LORD...a collection of thoughts came to me. Thoughts of people going the other way (Hell) It was like telling me to treasure every opportunity to invite people around me to Christ.

Since then, I started giving out tracts and gradually friends joined me. After that, I tried to do it own a regular basis by giving it out to strangers along my journey to different places.

Proverbs 11:30 "He who winneth souls is wise."
Proverbs 10:1 "A wise son makes his father glad"

Even the book "Heaven is so real" by Choo Thomas emphasis on witnessing, spending time with the LORD, giving tithes, etc

Do encourage other Christians to invite others to JESUS. Don't be a silence Christian.

Also, I want to encourage you on Proverbs 18:21 "Death and life are in the power of the tongue."

Be Blessed !

0 komentar:

Daily bread Archive