Google

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Child . . . .

My Child . . . .

* You may not know me, but I know everything about you... Psalm 139:1
* I know when you sit down and when you rise up... Psalm 139:2
* I am familiar with all your ways... Psalm 139:3
* Even the very hairs on your head are numbered... Matthew 10:29-31
* For you were made in my image... Genesis 1:27
* In me you live and move and have your being... Acts 17:28
* For you are my offspring... Acts 17:28
* I knew you even before you were conceived... Jeremiah 1:4-5
* I chose you when I planned creation... Ephesians 1:11-12
* You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book... Psalm 139:15-16
* I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live... Acts 17:26
* You are fearfully and wonderfully made... Psalm 139:14
* I knit you together in your mother's womb... Psalm 139:13
* And brought you forth on the day you were born... Psalm 71:6
* I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me... John 8:41-44
* I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love... 1 John 4:16
* And it is my desire to lavish my love on you... 1 John 3:1
* Simply because you are my child and I am your father... 1 John 3:1
* I offer you more than your earthly father ever could... Matthew 7:11
* For I am the perfect father... Matthew 5:48
* Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand... James 1:17
* For I am your provider and I meet all your needs... Matthew 6:31-33
* My plan for your future has always been filled with hope... Jeremiah 29:11
* Because I love you with an everlasting love... Jeremiah 31:3
* My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore... Psalm 139:17-18
* And I rejoice over you with singing... Zephaniah 3:17
* I will never stop doing good to you... Jeremiah 32:40
* For you are my treasured possession... Exodus 19:5
* I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul... Jeremiah 32:41
* And I want to show you great and marvelous things... Jeremiah 33:3
* If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me... Deuteronomy 4:29
* Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart... Psalm 37:4
* For it is I who gave you those desires... Philippians 2:13
* I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine... Ephesians 3:20
* For I am your greatest encourager... 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
* I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles... 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
* When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you... Psalm 34:18
* As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart... Isaiah 40:11
* One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes... Revelation 21:3-4
* And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth... Revelation 21:3-4
* I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus... John 17:23
* For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed... John 17:26
* He is the exact representation of my being... Hebrews 1:3
* He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you... Romans 8:31
* And to tell you that I am not counting your sins... 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
* Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled... 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
* His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you... 1 John 4:10
* I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love... Romans 8:31-32
* If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me... 1 John 2:23
* And nothing will ever separate you from my love again... Romans 8:38-39
* Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen... Luke 15:7
* I have always been Father, and will always be Father... Ephesians 3:14-15
* My question is... Will you be my child?... John 1:12-13
* I am waiting for you... Luke 15:11-32

Love,
Your father - God!

2 komentar:

Unknown said...

thanks for the letter...

Marulam Heryanto Samosir said...

Untuk download dalam bentuk MP3, silahkan kunjungi site dibawah ini,

http://fathersloveletter.com

Daily bread Archive