Google

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Same Hand

The same loving hand that has created you has created me.
If he is your Father he must be my Father also.
We all belong to the same family.
Hindus, Muslims and all peoples are our brothers & sisters.
They too are the children of God.
Our work among the Hindus proclaims that God loves them.
God has created them -- they are my brothers & sisters.
Naturally I would like to give them the joy of what I believe,
but that I cannot do; only God can.
Faith is a gift of God, but God does not force himself.
Christians, Muslims, Hindus, believers & nonbelievers,
have the same opportunity with us to do works of love,
have the same opportunity with us to share the joy of
loving and come to realize God's presence.

Mother Theresa

0 komentar:

Daily bread Archive