Google

Friday, October 2, 2009

Programming Your Mind For Victory

by Joel Osteen

Programming your mind for victory is extremely important in your faith because you become what you believe. All through the Scripture, God has said so many great things about us. In Ephesians God says, "I have blessed you with every spiritual blessing." In Colossians, "I have made you worthy." In Psalms, "I have surrounded you with favor as a shield." God has already blessed you. He has already made you more than a conqueror. He has already given you a crown of favor. So often, we don't tap into what God has already said about us because we don't feel blessed or see how we are blessed with our natural eyes. Yet, by faith, we have to get into agreement with God and start acting like we're blessed, talking like we're blessed, walking like we're blessed and thinking like we're blessed. Even when you don't feel blessed, you have to believe and receive it by faith. It has to get deep down on the inside. You may not feel blessed today when things are coming against you with your family, finances, or health, but decide to be bold like Abraham and say, "God, if You say I'm blessed, then I believe I'm blessed. My checkbook may not say I'm blessed. The economy doesn't say I'm blessed. The medical report doesn't say I'm blessed. But God, I know You have the ultimate say; and since You say I'm blessed, my report is I am blessed." You have to believe it before you'll ever see it. If you will put actions behind your faith and believe, you will see what God says about you become a reality.

0 komentar:

Daily bread Archive