Google

Friday, August 24, 2007

I, the Lord ....

I, the Lord, have looked throughout the earth to find people dedicated to Me. People that would completely sell out to Me, people who would not play the game of the world, but rather they would look to Me for a guidance of their ways and of their decisions. Such people I would make My top officials in this world, but I have found few, says the Lord, I have found very few.

If I could just find one percent of My people dedicated to total commitment, I could use this huge army to turn this world around and shake it for the Kingdom of God, and many, many, many would not only be saved, but also would move into this high calling of the work of the Lord. Do not be deceived, God is not mocked, I have shown you, My people, My ways. Why are you not obeying them? Why are you not following what I have revealed to you? Why have you forsaken the ways of God for the ways of the world? If you get sick, can the world totally heal you? Can they bless you with all manner of blessings, including eternal life and many other blessings of the spiritual realm? Can they? How can they when they have no knowledge of this! If only they would listen to My voice. Listen to My voice, My people. Those of you who claim to know the things of God and the ways of God, listen to My voice and turn from your worldly ways; and say I have no time for the things of the world, I must move on with the things of the Lord.

This is the way of God, to turn from the worldly things, and move on toward spiritual maturity in the Lord. For by this method I can find apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, and evangelists, to go forward with My Gospel which will renew this earth to My glory that was taken from it when Adam sinned his great sin!


Thomas S. Gibson
Source : http://prophetic-word.org

0 komentar:

Daily bread Archive