Google

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

God Will - Part IV

God Will - Part IV
By Robert H. Schuller

In Him we live and move and have our being. -Acts 17:28

Now you know that your positive idea is God's dream for your life. You've eyed it... either by writing it down or drawing a picture. Now it's time to buy it! You make the commitment to be totally sold on the idea. You are willing to pay the price. Every great idea has a price tag attached to it.

I have found that when God has given me a great dream, there are always some negative thinkers around who will criticize the dream. Every time we have moved ahead to do something great for God, I have been so convinced that it was God's idea that I would have gladly died for the success of the dream. Nothing can stop you when you know that it is God's dream for you!

Have you bought it? Are you committed to your dream as a good steward of God's great riches? Write out your commitment to the positive, life-changing dream you described yesterday:

* * *

I am ready Lord, and I am eager to move ahead with our dream!

* * *

0 komentar:

Daily bread Archive