Google

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

God Will - Part V

God Will - Part V
By Robert H. Schuller

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. -Isaiah 40:31

Try it! Eye it! Buy it! Now it's time to Fly it! This simply means the time has come for you to put strong wings on your dream and start moving! Like a little boy with a kite, start running and see if your dream can catch the wind.

Before you know it, your dream will be flying. People, who you never dreamed would help, come to your support. It's true. Positive ideas and dreams attract support from the most unexpected sources! But you must begin.

How? Simply make a list of the first three things you will need to start to make your dream a reality. Then start doing it.

To make my dream a reality, I will begin by:

1.

2.

3.
* * *
I can sense it - my dream is happening. God is giving me strength, wisdom, and power right now as I put wings to my dream.
* * *

0 komentar:

Daily bread Archive